You can edit an Uptime Monitor two ways, on the individual monitor, in bulk in the Manage Monitors settings.
Editing an Individual Monitor.
1. Click the Settings icon on the monitor.
2. Click the Settings item from the menu, and you will be presented with the Edit Settings Window.
Notice that you can select different locations, and if you “Double click” the Frequency in minutes you will be able to adjust the speed of the monitor.
3. Click Apply to save your changes, and Close to return to the console.
Bulk Editing Uptime Monitors
1. Go to the Monitors Menu >> highlight your Monitor Type>> click List
2. Select the monitors you wish to edit and click Bulk Edit
3. Click Edit Basic Settings, please also notice you can adjust Notifications and Maintenance here.
4. Configure the changes you wish to make.
5. Click Save to apply your changes, and OK to return to the List Monitors window.
6. From here you can simply close the window using the close icon in the top right.