Monitis Uptime Monitoring checks the availability and the response time of your website and external infrastructure from multiple locations around the world. External Monitoring instantly alerts you about problems with your external facing IT services. These are often the most visible to users and clients which makes them the most critical.
Uptime Monitoring can alert you of costly downtime within 1 minute of a problem. These alerts can be delivered in a format that best suites you. These include email, SMS, Twitter and phone call alerts (see Alerts).
Monitis External Monitoring can be set up and configured to alert for hundreds of sites in a matter of minutes. Bulk editing tools allow for a speedy setup of Uptime Monitors that is customized to your needs (see Adding Multiple Uptime Monitors to the Same URL/IP and Bulk Adding of Uptime Monitors for Different URLs/IPs).
END-TO-END UPTIME MONITORING:
- Monitoring Frequency – from 1 minute to 60 minutes.
- Multiple Check Locations – Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia and South Africa.
- Custom Monitoring Locations – possibility to setup your own monitoring locations.
- No False Alarms – failures verified across multiple locations.
- Monitors Websites, EMail Servers, Firewalls, VoIP, Databases, Domain Name Servers, Routers, Web Servers from end user perspective.
- Supported Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SSH, SOAP, PING, TCP, UDP, SIP, MySQL, DNS.
- Web Page Content check – specify string to be checked for existence/non-existence on web page.
- WebMap view – see all your servers and web sites in the single map view.