Monitis’ Full Page Test Tool is useful for understanding and analyzing things like:
- which elements take the longest to load
- how internal and external links are affected during loading
- how long it takes to connect
- the start and finish time of the load for each item on the page
Why it is important?
- Slow page load times negatively impact a site’s Google ranking.
- Slow page load times turn away visitors. Research has proven that slow page loads (4 secs or more) increase users’ frustration and dissatisfaction with a site.
- Slow page load times result in lost sales. Research has shown that an 8 second load time (4 seconds above the optimal load time of 4 seconds) can result in a visitor loss of up to 75.75%.