The following changes in the Status Views are done with Monitis transition to Alerts 2.0 (see Introduction to Alerts 2.0).
Metrics in the Status Views
Currently for the following monitors metrics are not shown anymore in the snapshot view:
- All multi-value monitors (currently CPU and SQL Query Result monitors)
- Process monitor
- Custom monitors
For any monitor, you can always click the link in Status View to open the monitor module, where you can see the metrics.
Failed Monitors View
An option to filter monitors in the WARNING state is added to the Failed Monitors View.
By default the option is ON (monitors in the WARNING state are included in the view).
Monitor’s status in the view is presented in a way similar to the monitor table view (see Monitor Chart and Table View).
In the Global View a group rectangle is:
- green – if no monitor in the group is in CRITICAL , WARNING or INSUFFICIENT DATA state
- yellow – if no monitor in the group is in CRITICAL state and at least 1 monitor is in WARNING state
- red – if any monitor from the group is in CRITICAL state
- grey – if any monitor from the group is in INSUFFICIENT DATA state and all other monitors are in the OK state
In the drill-down view monitor is presented in a way similar to the monitor’s table view.