Title: TeamViewer Servicecamp Team Lead
Term: Full Time
Start date / time: ASAP
Duration: Long Term
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job description: Monitis a TeamViewer Company has an immediately opening for a Servicecamp Team Lead.
- Lead Servicecamp team which is responsible for the development of service desk solution that helps customers to provide efficient and personal customer support;
- Be an important interface within software development and collaborate closely with other developers, team leads, and the product management;
- Participate in project meetings and positively influence technical decisions while considering dependencies with other teams and departments;
- Prioritize tasks and ensure that important projects are completed quickly and reliably;
- Take on responsibility for staff, engage in one-on-one dialogues with employees to discuss each one's current level and future;
- Take responsibility for full deployment cycle from code review to CI.
- Completed degree in a technical field such as computer science or mathematics;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in technical and disciplinary management of a development team;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in software development according to Scrum;
- Very good skills in various programming languages, particularly PHP/MsSql and C# ;
- Good understanding of OOP programming principles and design patterns;
- Experience in a true agile/scrum environment is required;
- Eagerness to deliver high quality solutions for complex problems;
- Analytical thinking, consistent and goal-oriented decision making;
- Excellent proficiency in English to ensure collaboration with the international team.
Remuneration/salary: Highly competitive depending on previous experience and skills with benefit package such as medical insurance, training programs, sport activities and relaxation massage.
Application procedures: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
About company: TeamViewer GmbH, a German company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Göppingen (near Stuttgart), engages in the development and sales of systems for web-based cooperation, communication and remote monitoring and management of workstations, servers, websites, mobile and IoT devices. A quick start and rapid growth have led to over 1.5 billion installations of the TeamViewer software in more than 200 countries around the world in just a short span of time. With more than 900 computing centers all over the globe, 6 branch locations on 3 continents and a service team active in more than 30 languages, TeamViewer currently employs over 550 people. Armenia is the second largest TeamViewer location (following HQ in Goppingen). TeamViewer in Armenia is the evolution of Monitis, an Armenian company founded in 2006, which joined the TeamViewer family in 2014. Our team in Armenia consists of software developers, quality assurance, product managers and product owners, user experience/user interface experts, product and brand marketing specialists, data science and analytics, customer care, IT operations and HR, Finance and Admin professionals who work closely with our colleagues in Germany, the United States, Australia and the UK.
Sign up for Monitis today
Tired of managing too many things with too many tools?
Simplify your life with our all-in-one monitoring solution.
15-day full-featured FREE trial available. No credit card required.