Title: C++ Developer
Term: Full Time
Start date / time: ASAP
Duration: Long Term
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job description: Monitis a TeamViewer Company has an immediately opening for a C++ Developer with strong experience in firmware-level development/embedded code.
- Design and develop new features for our software on all commonly used platforms (Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®,…);
- Optimize and enhance our software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies;
- Work in an agile team on solutions for specified requirements;
- Ensure that our software is stable and runs efficiently on many different systems (more than 200 million installations);
- Monitor the latest technical developments in your field and make proposals for improvement on the basis of your current state of knowledge.
- A university degree in the field of information technology or a related subject;
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in the field of software development;
- Good knowledge of C++ and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming;
- Experience in any of the following fields would be desirable: parallel programming, network communications, distributed and scalable systems, data compression;
- Fluent in English;
- Be part of a team that develops concepts and optimum solutions for complex tasks;
- Structured and analytical working methods and a good team spirit.
Remuneration/salary: Highly competitive depending on previous experience and skills with benefit package such as medical insurance, training programs, sport activities and relaxation massage.
Application procedures: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
About company: TeamViewer GmbH, a German company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Göppingen (near Stuttgart), engages in the development and sales of systems for web-based cooperation, communication and remote monitoring and management of workstations, servers, websites, mobile and IoT devices. A quick start and rapid growth have led to over 1.5 billion installations of the TeamViewer software in more than 200 countries around the world in just a short span of time. With more than 900 computing centers all over the globe, 6 branch locations on 3 continents and a service team active in more than 30 languages, TeamViewer currently employs over 550 people. Armenia is the second largest TeamViewer location (following HQ in Goppingen). TeamViewer in Armenia is the evolution of Monitis, an Armenian company founded in 2006, which joined the TeamViewer family in 2014. Our team in Armenia consists of software developers, quality assurance, product managers and product owners, user experience/user interface experts, product and brand marketing specialists, data science and analytics, customer care, IT operations and HR, Finance and Admin professionals who work closely with our colleagues in Germany, the United States, Australia and the UK.
Sign up for Monitis today
Tired of managing too many things with too many tools?
Simplify your life with our all-in-one monitoring solution.
15-day full-featured FREE trial available. No credit card required.