Title: Business intelligence Developer
Term: Full Time
Start date / time: ASAP
Duration: Long Term
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job description: Monitis a TeamViewer Company has an immediately opening for an experienced BI developer who will execute Data Preparation and Data Analysis of large (big) data sets.
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development and Data Preparation;
- Reporting system development and implementation for business data, such as customer behavior analysis and prediction, products efficiency, business processes monitoring, etc.;
- Supporting management and functional departments with business intelligence reporting;
- Development, maintenance and improvement of reporting structures based on an OLAP Cube and Data Warehouse;
- Dashboards development based on Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, etc;
- Ad-hoc analysis and recommendations providing to the management;
- Fluent in English.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics or in a related field or equivalent work experience;
- Working experience in business organizations is required;
- Expert knowledge in SQL is required;
- Experience in Tableau or Qlikview is strongly preferred;
- Proficiency with statistical models techniques is strongly preferred;
- Logical, analytical, problem understanding and solving, decision making skills.
Remuneration/salary: Highly competitive depending on previous experience and skills with benefit package such as medical insurance, training programs, sport activities and relaxation massage.
Application procedures: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
About company: TeamViewer GmbH, a German company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Göppingen (near Stuttgart), engages in the development and sales of systems for web-based cooperation, communication and remote monitoring and management of workstations, servers, websites, mobile and IoT devices. A quick start and rapid growth have led to over 1.5 billion installations of the TeamViewer software in more than 200 countries around the world in just a short span of time. With more than 900 computing centers all over the globe, 6 branch locations on 3 continents and a service team active in more than 30 languages, TeamViewer currently employs over 550 people. Armenia is the second largest TeamViewer location (following HQ in Goppingen). TeamViewer in Armenia is the evolution of Monitis, an Armenian company founded in 2006, which joined the TeamViewer family in 2014. Our team in Armenia consists of software developers, quality assurance, product managers and product owners, user experience/user interface experts, product and brand marketing specialists, data science and analytics, customer care, IT operations and HR, Finance and Admin professionals who work closely with our colleagues in Germany, the United States, Australia and the UK.
Sign up for Monitis today
Tired of managing too many things with too many tools?
Simplify your life with our all-in-one monitoring solution.
15-day full-featured FREE trial available. No credit card required.