Back in 2006 a visionary created and launched a cloud-based monitoring service for websites to enable those running them to know when they were down or when they had service problems. At launch there were two companies created, Monitis for premium customers and MonitorUs for customers with only entry level needs. Over the past 10 years, we have been continually adding new services and features that now has us positioned as an industry-leading monitoring supplier – with over 200,000 clients – that is relied upon by: IT specialists, service providers and business executives alike. By combining the two companies into one, customers who don’t need the extensive capabilities of the premium offerings have the option of using the Monitis NEW FREE service, an easier and smoother path for upgrading from free to premium and an even more outstanding level of service quality and support!
If you are new to Monitis then sign up for a FREE trial now! During the trial period you will have full access to ALL of the services and features of Monitis so that you can feel the power and see the tremendous value that our total capabilities bring to you. Simply click HERE and get started now. Take advantage of the free trial and play with services such as;
RUM (Real User Monitoring) to let you see; total page views, top page views, Page build performance, browser and platform performance, geographic visitor breakdown and more
- Native agents for Windows and Linux
- CPU, Memory, Storage and Disk, Network Bandwidth
- Processes and services
- SNMP devices
- TCP protocols: UDP, SIP, IMAP, POP, SMTP, etc.
- WAN links
- Easy to use API with full documentation
- SDKs for all popular languages including Java, Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, C#
- Open API monitoring scripts for:
- Popular web servers: Apache™ HTTP server, Tomcat, Nginx, Node.js™ and Microsoft® IIS
- SQL Server®, and NoSQL databases and storages: MS SQL , PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB®, Apache HBase™, Berkeley DB, Riak, Memcached
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory®, ISA, SharePoint®, printers
- Virtual and Cloud platforms: Windows Azure™, Amazon AWS, XEN, VMware®, Hyper‑V®
- Mac OS®
- Network bandwidth monitoring
- SNMP devices
- TCP protocols: SMTP, HTTP, Imap, UDP, SIP, etc.
- WAN links
- Track virtual server instances.
- Trigger event and notifications in case of server failures.
- Oversee web servers, databases, mail servers, TCP ports and SSH access all based on user rules for existing and automatically launched new server instances.
- Add monitors and notifications automatically for newly launched servers based on user defined rules.
- Automatically deploy the Monitis agent on new servers to monitor their performance and resource utilization.
- Eliminate time consuming setups required with other uptime and end-user monitoring services.
- End-to-end testing of incoming (IMAP, POP3) and outgoing emails (SMTP)
- No costly IT implementations required
- Performance reports down to 1 minute
- Including MX record
Once you are monitoring everything you want you can see it all on our universal dashboard shown below.
Come to Monitis now and discover how you can make your IT life better and easier!