Powerful website monitoring made easy
Monitor, analyze, and improve website performance and end-user experience - Free or Tailored plans availableMonitor Your Website Free
NEWS: IPv6 support for uptime monitoring
& Chromesupport for FPL and transaction monitoring
A slow, unresponsive website can prove costly. Every second of website downtime or slow response time affects not only your revenue, but also impacts your brand reputation.
Monitis maximizes the end-user experience by the combination of Website uptime monitoring,
Full page load and Transaction monitoring, Web Stress Tester
Uptime fanatics trust Monitis.
Check availability and response time of websites, applications, cloud and hosted services with our easy-to-use tool. It is completely cloud based, meaning no software or hardware is needed. In just 3 minutes, you’ll be up and running with our round the clock free uptime monitoring service.
Uptime monitoring is critical for you business. Test and make sure your website is available every minute, from all locations.
- Down to 1 minute monitoring intervals and 2 years historical archive
- 30+ check locations from all the major markets worldwide
- Multiple protocols, such as HTTP, HTTPS, PING, DNS
- Email checks using SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols
- Public IP checks using TCP, UDP and ICMP protocols
- VoIP checks using SIP protocol
- Webpage content checks
- Instant failure alerts via email, instant message, Text/SMS or live voice, mobile apps
- Detailed daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting with service level metrics per interval
- IPv6 support NEW
A slow loading website can cause customers’ dissatisfaction and can kill your business, sending customers elsewhere, never to return. Monitis Full page load monitoring will track the loading times of your website from beginning to end. Keep your user experience optimized and improve ROI by monitoring the load times of each individual element of your page in real browsers.
- Breakdowns of page loads per components
- Detailed timelines of each individual request
- Alerts when elements of any page don’t load(e.g., "404 error")
If your website is up and running, everything seems to be fine, there’s always a risk whereby application flow’s key parts, such as shopping carts, registration pages, etc may not be functioning properly.
Monitis transaction monitoring service ensures your ecommerce engine is functioning properly.
Simulates an end user’s interaction with your website, continually monitors web and application transactions and alerts you when any one step in the online process stops working correctly.
- User experience simulation from over 30 locations worldwide
- Ready to use templates for widely used transactions
- Visualization of each individual step’s performance
- Detailed diagnostics and drill-downs for performance analysis
- Custom thresholds per step’s execution time
- Alerts when any application is not performing correctly
- Insight into the duration and success of your application workflow
- Chrome and Firefox latest version
Do you know how much stress your website can withstand? Can you stress test your web services down to the transaction levels? These are critical metrics, that become crucial especially before such events as: online sales promotion campaigns, university admissions periods, Cyber Monday or Christmas, Super Bowl ad campaigns and many more. With Web Stress Tester you can Load test multiple steps of any crucial process on your website with a ready-to-use single script, record different user interaction scenarios to find where the problem lies, and even request a script for your own scenario.Be strong against seasonal traffic spikes and holiday rush times! Simulate user activity, stress test every single step of your web services and find out the number of users your site can accommodate with Monitis’ Web Load Testing and Scenario Stress Test. Detect performance bottlenecks before they affect end- users
- 5 nodes with up to 2000 connections each
- Test duration options from 5 to 600 minutes
- Meaningful reports emailed directly to your inbox
- Pay as you go
- Web Scenario Stress Test with Transaction recorder
- Request a script for your own scenario
Do you have a Magento eCommerce platform? Make sure that it works 24/7 using Monitis transaction monitoring.
Set up Monitis synthetic transactions with ready-to-use templates for Magento websites within a minute.