Monitis announces series of innovations and updates to industry-leading Application Performance Monitoring Suite
Tampa, Florida, June 22, 2016 - Monitis, the monitoring specialist, announced today a series of new offerings as part of its online performance monitoring platform at the O’Reilly Velocity conference. These new and updated services enable Monitis clients to use Monitis dashboards, reporting and alerting in combination with the latest technologies and SaaS solutions.
- Updated Amazon CloudWatch Integration: latest version of Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure monitoring data is now available via Monitis dashboards
- Alert Integration: Monitis advanced alerting is now available in additional messaging and incident management systems including Slack channels, Hip Chat rooms and OpsGenie. This expands the list of already-existing integrations with PagerDuty and VictorOps – more integrations are planned soon
- Magento Synthetic Transaction Monitoring: Synthetic transaction monitoring will soon be available for Magento-powered ecommerce websites via one-click integration and predefined templates
- IPv6 Support for Uptime Monitors: Monitis uptime monitors will soon support the latest IPv6 protocol
- Chrome Support for Transaction Monitoring: Monitis transaction monitoring now supports the latest version of Google’s web browser Chrome
“At Monitis, we continually invest in expanding the footprint of our leading monitoring solutions, and are excited about partnering with leading SaaS solutions such as Magento and Slack,” stated Raffi Kassarjian, General Manager, Monitis. “We are excited to announce these exciting product enhancements as part of our participation in O’Reilly Velocity 2016 and DevOps Days Silicon Valley.”
Monitis offers cloud-based monitoring systems, which can be configured within minutes. Over 150,000 users in 150 countries rely on Monitis to monitor the functionality of more than 300,000 websites, servers and applications. Aside from the premium service, Monitis offers a free entry package for monitoring.
Monitis was founded in 2006. As of 2013, Monitis is a TeamViewer company and maintains offices in Armenia, USA, and Germany.
Additional information is available at:
Sign up for Monitis today
Tired of managing too many things with too many tools?
Simplify your life with our all-in-one monitoring solution.
15-day full-featured FREE trial available. No credit card required.