At Monitis we take feedback very seriously. Over the past couple months we’ve been
hard at work adding new features and improving user experience based on requests
from our users. We’ve had a lot of requests for new reports, so we’ve added a lot of
functionality there. We’ve also simplified the dashboard to make it easier to find things.
Here are some of the enhancements.
1. New top menu layout for improved usability. We reduced the number of menu items to six, so hopefully things will be easier to find.
2. New HTML-based tabular views for extended support of Flash-disabled browsers.
3. New special management reports: We’ve added an Uptime Report, Performance Report, and SLA Reports for External, Fullpage and Transaction monitors. These show performance for the last day, week and month. Easily share with one-click email, PDF, or CSV. We recently made a video tutorial that goes over these and other reporting features.
5. Extended reporting periods (24 hours, 7 days) for Transaction and Full Page Monitors.
8. Ability to define fine-grained number of failed locations required to trigger an alert. For example, now you can say alert me if at least 3 of my 6 locations fail.
More enhancements are on the way. If you have a suggestion or request please let us know by using the Feedback form in the Monitis dashboard.